Sunday, September 13, 2009

No Weapon!


Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgement thous shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord."

You may be going through hell and highwater right now. You may be facing the toughest battles that you have ever faced. You may be facing a job loss or even foreclosure. You may be wondering, Dear Lord when will it end. Well I've got good news for you.

IT WILL NOT PROSPER!................... PERIOD!

Every child of God that has named the name of Christ has a Godly and Righteous Heritage and that is No weapon form shall prosper and whatever is said against you will come to nothing.

You are on the verge of a breakthrough.

Repeat after me. This (______________) will NOT prosper!

Go head!........Call that thing by name and declare it will not prosper. This (________________) will NOT prosper!

That sickness in your body............WILL NOT PROSPER!
Lies told againts you.............WILL NOT PROSPER!
Being broke, busted and disgusted...............WILL NOT PROSPER!
Unable to break free from bad habits..................WILL NOT PROSPER!

Child of God it ain't over yet. The devil thought that He had you but I have come to declare blessing over you today.

I speak blessings over you in the name of Jesus. I call every thing that is out of order in your life that is meant to bless you to come back in order. I call healing to flow into your body. I call your family to come into the kingdom of God. I call creative ideas to flow into your mind today for you to get out of debt and break the curse of poverty off of your bloodline for ever. I call wisdom and knowledge to rest in you so that you can solve problems on your job which will bring great promotion to you. Remember, Promotion does not come from the east or the west but from God. I call in good high paying jobs for you today. I call in money to come from the east, west, north and south for you today. I call in favor with major banks and finance groups who will fund your dreams and ventures. I call in an anointing to overshadow you right now so that you can step into your purpose and know the One who has call you IS Faithful.

No weapon formed shall prosper!
No weapon formed shall prosper!
No weapon formed shall prosper!

Run on child of God! God's got you covered!

This is your higher calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Give Up.