Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Look to the Word!



Psalm 118:105 "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."


God's word has always been a source of strength and comfort in my life. There were times when I felt how am I going to get through this or that. Only to look to the word of God and find the solution that I needed to get me through the day.


As I am writing this blog this morning, I do not know what you may be facing today.


But whatever it is, know that you can have peace IN any situation by allowing the word of God to rest in your heart today.


Take a few moments and find a favorite scripture of two and allow it to sink into your soul. My favorite is the 23rd Psalms.


"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name sakes. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord for ever." (kJV)


Be encourage and lifted up today by resting in the word of God.


IT IS GOING TO BE JUST ALL RIGHT TODAY!


This is your higher calling.....Live Higher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Give Up.