Friday, February 12, 2010

God's Gift To YOU


John 3:16 "For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life." - Amplified Bible

God has given to us his most precious gift of all and that is His Son Jesus. Jesus came to die for your sins today so that you can have eternal life with him and His Father. He was born of a virgin, perform miracles, betrayed, suffered, died and rose from the dead.

All of this was for you.

How do you know that Jesus loves you? He gave his life for you now so that you can live with him in eternity.

Accept God's gift in your life today.

Prayer: "Dear God, I accept your gift into my heart today. Forgive me of all of my sins and trespasses. I am a sinner and I need peace with you. Cleanse me from all unrighteousness. Jesus, I accept you into my life and I turn away from sin and all influences of Satan. Satan you are not my Lord and Master. I renounce you and I put you under my feet. I serve Jesus Christ and He has given me authority over you. I am not your property any longer. Jesus, I thank you for coming into my heart. Holy Ghost, come and live in me today. I receive you into my life so that I can walk Holy unto God. Show me how to live for you and that you keep me on this christian journey. This I ask in the name of the Father, the Son and The Holy Ghost. In Jesus' name. Amen."

Welcome into the Family and the Kingdom of God!

Obtain a Bible and read it

Remember, Greater is He that Is In YOU than he that is in the world.


This is Your Higher Calling....."Live Higher!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Give Up.