Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thank God for the Blood!

Hebrews 9:22 "And almost all things by the law purged with the blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission."

Thank God for the blood of Jesus!


I am so glad this morning for the blood of Jesus that washed all of my sins away. I am so glad to know that if it had not been for the blood of Jesus I would be lost without a Savior and destined to die never to know the eternal riches of the salvation of my Lord and Savior.


The blood of Jesus covers me and my family and keeps me from falling back into the things that had me bound. The blood of Jesus keeps me clean and pure because I have made up in my mind that I will stay under the blood of Jesus.


"What can wash away my sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus! What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus! O Precious is the flow that makes me white as snow. No other fount I know, Nothing but the blood of Jesus."


Are you thankful for the blood of Jesus?


Give God thanks today for the blood of Jesus.

This is your higher calling........."Live Higher"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Give Up.