Monday, October 12, 2009

Be Still and Know



Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."


Are you busy trying to do it all in your own strength?


Are you carrying that load or that burden that is weighing you down?


Are you depressed that life at times seem unfair and unrewarding?


Child of the King this message is for you.


Your father in heaven has sent you a message and that is this: "Be still and know that I am God."


Stop the worrrying!


Stop the busyness!


Stop the doubting!


Stop the fretting!


I am your God and I will CARRY YOU THROUGH THIS.


For he says to you in another verse of scripture. "Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest" Matthew 11:28


Let these words rest IN YOU today!


This is your higher calling......"Live Higher!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Give Up.